- Posted: October 9, 2018 by Bright Earth Electrical
Take a look at the Government’s new home battery scheme, and how you can save thousands of dollars.
- Posted: September 12, 2018 by Bright Earth Electrical
With renewable energy taking over from traditional fossil fuels, many companies are looking at innovative ways to bring clean energy solutions to the world.
- Posted: August 21, 2018 by Bright Earth Electrical
In 10 years, half of all Australian homes will have solar panel systems installed. So what are they, how do they work, and why should you make the switch?
- Posted: August 10, 2018 by Bright Earth Electrical
With record-breaking solar farms, businesses making the switch, and a third of homeowners installing solar, Australia is a world leader in renewable energy.
- Posted: July 25, 2018 by Bright Earth Electrical
Solar technology is advancing exponentially, with new discoveries and inventions changing the industry every year. Here are 3 of the latest advancements:
- Posted: July 5, 2018 by Bright Earth Electrical
After building the world’s largest solar battery, the South Australian Government has given the go-ahead to build the world’s biggest virtual solar plant. Read more about it here:
- Posted: June 19, 2018 by Bright Earth Electrical
The renewable energy revolution has begun, whether you realise it or not. The switch to more sustainable energy is unstoppable, and here are 3 reasons why:
- Posted: June 8, 2018 by Bright Earth Electrical
With traditional electricity prices rising year on year, making the switch to solar is the financially smart thing to do.
- Posted: May 18, 2018 by Bright Earth Electrical
You can save a significant percentage of your energy bill by switching to energy saving lighting. Discover more here.
- Posted: May 4, 2018 by Bright Earth Electrical
Designed and built in Australia to work in tough Australian conditions, Catch is the world’s most advanced solar hot water diverter, and can give you free hot water all year round.