Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Tesla Motors was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers in Silicon Valley who wanted to prove that electric cars could be better than gasoline-powered cars. With instant torque, incredible power, and zero emissions, Tesla’s products would be cars without compromise.
Powerwall is a home battery that charges using electricity generated from solar panels, or when utility rates are low, and powers your home in the evening. Automated, compact and simple to install, Powerwall enables you to maximise self-consumption of solar power generation.
- Technology – Wall mounted, rechargeable lithium ion battery with liquid thermal control.
- Model – 6.4 kWh For daily cycle applications
- Warranty – 10 years
- Efficiency – 92.5% round-trip DC efficiency
- Power– 3.3 kW
- Depth of Discharge -100%
- Voltage – 350 – 450 volts
- Current – 9.5 amperes
- Compatibility – Single phase and three phase utility grid compatible.
- Operating Temperature- -20°C to 50°C
- Enclosure – Rated for indoor and outdoor installation.
- Installation – Requires installation by a trained electrician. DC-AC inverter not included.
- Weight – 214 lbs / 97 kg
- Dimensions – 1302 mm x 862 mm x 183 mm
- Certification – Nationally accredited certifications to safety, electrical, and environmental legislation
A simple box on the wall which is touch safe for the entire family. The Powerwall has no live wires or bulky vents.
Simplicity in a box
Compact and simple to install, the Powerwall is a completely automated system that requires no maintenance. Once it’s up, you just leave it alone and let it do its job.
Keep adding power
The technology behind the Powerwall allows it to act as a single battery in an overall chain. This means you can add another one to it and double your power, and with a maximum of 10 units linked together, powering a home of any size is no problem.
Built to last
Each unit has a standard warranty of 10 years, which is remarkable for a battery. They are also water-resistant and dustproof, meaning they can be installed inside or out. The liquid thermal control system regulates the Powerwall’s internal temperature to maximize battery performance in any climate.
Kinder to the environment
Tesla is all about 100% renewable energy for the planet, and with zero emissions, the Powerwall is another step closer to making that dream a reality.
Real time feedback
The Powerwall allows you to monitor your solar energy use in real-time, receiving alerts when the unit is preparing for cloudy or severe weather.
Keeps the lights on
At the end of the day, the Powerwall does what it was designed to do – protect your home during a power outage. Having your own battery keeps the lights, wi-fi and refrigerator running.
Contact us here to find out more.