Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. Tesla Motors was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers in Silicon Valley who wanted to prove that electric cars could be better than gasoline-powered cars. With instant torque, incredible power, and zero emissions, Tesla’s products would be cars without compromise.
Powerwall is a home battery that charges using electricity generated from solar panels, or when utility rates are low, and powers your home in the evening. Automated, compact and simple to install, Powerwall enables you to maximise self-consumption of solar power generation.
- Technology – Wall mounted, rechargeable lithium ion battery with liquid thermal control.
- Model – 6.4 kWh For daily cycle applications
- Warranty – 10 years
- Efficiency – 92.5% round-trip DC efficiency
- Power– 3.3 kW
- Depth of Discharge -100%
- Voltage – 350 – 450 volts
- Current – 9.5 amperes
- Compatibility – Single phase and three phase utility grid compatible.
- Operating Temperature- -20°C to 50°C
- Enclosure – Rated for indoor and outdoor installation.
- Installation – Requires installation by a trained electrician. DC-AC inverter not included.
- Weight – 214 lbs / 97 kg
- Dimensions – 1302 mm x 862 mm x 183 mm
- Certification – Nationally accredited certifications to safety, electrical, and environmental legislation
Contact us here to find out more.